Skip to content
- Gem Mint State Uncirculated Philippines silver peso coin.
- Minted during the USA Administration at the Manila (mint mark M) mint.
- Issued to commemorate the establishment of the Philippines Commonwealth, Nov 15, 1935.
- Features co-joined busts of Roosevelt & Quezon.
- Certified by NGC to MS 65+, fully lustrous & reflective, NO toning!
- Well struck with early die state, note fully struck eagle, shield & "COMMONWEALTH OF THE PHILIPPINES" in the banner.
- An exceptional example, very pleasing in hand.
- 20g, 35mm, 90% silver.
- No International Shipping.