Skip to content
- Mint State Brazil 500 reis commemorative coin.
- One year type issued in 1922 to celebrate the centennial of Independence from Portugal.
- Obverse: busts of King Dom Pedro of Portugal and President Pessoa both facing left.
- Reverse: Liberty torch in center with branches supporting royal crown on left and liberty cap on right and dates "1822" & "1922"
- Certified by NGC to MS 65, brilliant highly lustrous, reflective surfaces (no dark regions), beautiful in hand.
- 3.9g, 22.7mm, Aluminum-Bronze.
- Surprising difficult to find in Gem.