Skip to content
- Mint State Uncirculated Great Britain Conder token coin.
- Minted in 1796 for Gloucestershire, Newent.
- Features crab apple tree and unusual spiral inscription reverse.
- Obverse: crab apple tree with shield in foreground, INDUSTRY LEADS TO HONOUR.
- Reverse: in spiral, SEVERAL THOUSAND YOUNG HEALTHY & FINE CRAB APPLE & PEAR STOCKS RAISED FROM THE KERNEL TO BE SOLD BY J MORSE NEWENT GLOUCESTERSHIRE 1796.
- Catalog: D&H 64.
- Certified by NGC to MS 66 BN, some red in the devices.